The Provost is the Chief Academic Officer
The Provost oversees matters that affect academic programs, scholarly and creative efforts, service, and outreach involving faculty, students and staff. He also provides leadership for:
- Academic quality
- Institutional accreditation and accountability
- Managing academic appointments, searches, tenure and promotion
- A positive learning environment
- Faculty, please join us on Monday, August 17th, at 1:30 pm in the Great Hall for the 2015 Academic Convocation and Concurrent Sessions. The keynote speaker will be Dr. Kevin Kecskes, of Portland State University. Download the flyer here.
- The Spring 2015 edition of Summit the newsletter promoting faculty activities, is available online now