Faculty Scholarly Support Fund
The Provost Fund for faculty professional development invites faculty members to submit proposals intended to promote and facilitate professional development on the campus. The primary goal is to promote faculty scholarship and professional activity at all levels of expertise in their efforts to develop as teachers, scholars and artists. Funded activities are intended to support the mission and strategic goals of the university and the home department and college.
For information about the Faculty Development Support Fund, please go to: http://www.suu.edu/facultycenter/fdsf.html
- Use the application form link for the type of grant funding you are requesting. The guidelines, proposal requirements and funding priorities are included on the first page of the form. Use the instructions to fill out the form according to the guidelines and requirements.
- Give the completed form to your Department Chair for their comments and signatures. It is your responsibility to get the completed form back from your Department Chair so you can proceed to the next step.
- Return the form to your Dean by the deadline indicated in the "Deadlines" section above. Instead of submitting your applications it to the Provost’s Office, you’ll now submit them to the Dean of your college/school. Please make sure your applications are complete, and have all the necessary signatures. Your college/school will set up its own process to evaluate proposals using the forms provided by the Provost’s Office.
LATE PROPOSALS ARE NOT ACCEPTED
Eligibility: All full-time faculty members are eligible to apply. Grants will not be awarded to faculty who have a missing report for a previously awarded grant.
- April 5th, 2013 (1st Call FY 2014) - travel July 1, 2013 - December 31, 2013
- September 6th, 2013 (2nd Call FY 2014) - travel October 1, 2013 - March 31, 2014
- October 25th, 2013 (3rd Call FY 2014) - travel January 1, 2014 - June 30, 2014
- January 10th, 2014 (4th Call FY 2014) - travel April 1, 2014 - September 30, 2014