NOTE: There will be no prior warning before the quake is felt.
If you are inside, stay where you are:
1. Take cover under desk, table or other heavy furniture, or in interior doorways or narrow halls.
2. Stay away from windows, outside walls, lofts, or stairways.
If you are outside:
1. Stay in an open area away from buildings, utility poles, overhead wires, etc.
Follow instructor's direction.
Evacuate in an orderly fashion.
AFTER THE SHAKING STOPS:
1. Assess the damage (do not light any open flame).
2. Coordinate safe evacuation, if necessary.
3. Establish contact with outside emergency responders.
4. Secure the campus.