Administrative & Financial Services is dedicated to supporting the mission of Southern Utah University. As a comprehensive regional university committed to offering a personalized learning environment to its students, SUU promotes knowledge and skill development through excellence in teaching, public service and scholarly activities.
The Administrative & Financial Services component of Southern Utah University serves to promote a sound and healthy fiscal climate, as well as to create and maintain beautiful physical facilities and grounds. Success in our endeavors is accomplished by:
- Acknowledging our role as a service unit, acting professionally and ethically, constantly exploring ways in which service can be enhanced.
- Achieving and maintaining a strong financial condition commensurate with the size and complexity of the institution.
- Developing a management team responsible for leading an institution with forward-thinking operational and human resource practices.
- Creating a diversely talented team of employees in terms of the skills, experiences, and creative abilities we bring to the table.
- Recognizing and enhancing the out-of-class educational opportunities we provide to students through work and internship experiences.
- Establishing an administrative operation recognized throughout the state and region as a benchmark for other institutions.
Recognizing that integrity in all our dealings is non-negotiable, our mission is to provide the means financially, operationally, and physically that will aid our students in their pursuit of educational excellence.