Staff Association Scholarship
- Applicants must be undergraduate students at Southern Utah University (SUU) and have sophomore, junior or senior status.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Recipients must maintain a minimum academic load of 12 credit hours.
- If recipient leaves SUU for any reason during the year and funds have not been expensed, the scholarship committee may, at its sole discretion, award the remaining funds to an alternate awardee or roll the funds back into the principle balance.
- Applicants must submit a letter of recommendation from a staff member.
- Final candidates will be granted a 15 minute individual interview with the scholarship committee.
- Applications must be submitted by the closing date. No late applications will be accepted.
- If additional space is required, please attach your answers on a separate page.
- Download Staff Association Scholarship Form
Please complete this form with all attached supplemental documentation to Sheri Butler in LIB 303K by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, April 5, 2013 to be eligible for consideration of the Staff Association Scholarship for the 2013-2014 academic year.
Staff members may make contributions to the Staff Association scholarship as a one-time payroll deduction, an on-going payroll deduction or a cash/check donation.