Student Summer Camp
Join us for a fun-filled science camp for kids, 9-12 years of age, at the beautiful SUU mountain cabin.Two full days and one night of exciting survivor science activities which include being marooned at an exotic mountain hut, a visit to the Veyo Hot Springs, catching crawdads, creating shelter, engaging in tem survival challenges and so much more!
2014 Dates (2 Full Days, 1 Night)
- June 9-10, Monday-Tuesday
- June 11-12, Wednesday-Thursday
- June 13-14, Friday-Saturday
- June 16-17, Monday-Tuesday
- June 18-19, Wednesday-Thursday
- June 20-21, Friday-Saturday
- June 23-24, Monday-Tuesday
- June 25-26, Wednesday-Thursday
- June 27-28, Friday-Saturday
Elementary Summer Science Camp Tuition: $95
- Fees include food, lodging at the SUU Mountain Cabin, Camp Tee-shirt, science tools, transportation from the SUU campus, supplies for all projects and activities.
- Please remember to check schedules; Summer Games, baseball, soccer, family vacation, etc. prior to choosing a camp.
- Spaces fill quickly and will be taken on a first come, first served, basis. Register early!
- Tuition is nonrefundable unless the camps are full. If camps are full, tuition will be returned. Each camp will accommodate 35-40 students.
- Parent/family dinner and slide show is offered the second night of each camp.
- Registration deadline: May 15, 2014, or until camps are full.
More information will be included with confirmation letter to be sent by May 24, 2014.
- For Scholarship Information Contact: Misty Day - 435-979-2884 or email@example.com
Summer Camp Contacts: