Southern Utah Science and Engineering Fair
Schedule: Friday, March 22, 2013
7- 8:30 am--Ballroom (Senior) and Multipurpose Gym (Junior)
- Exhibit set-up. Projects MUST be set up by 8:30 am for Display and Safety Review and pre-judging.
- SRC hearings begin in the Brian Head Room of the Sharwan Smith Center.
- Begin Display & Safety Review and Judging.
9 - 10 am
- No students or teachers are allowed in exhibit area.
- Scientific Review Committee (SRC) and Display & Safety (D&S) review.
9 - 12:00 pm
- Students return and check for SRC and D&S violations (and public admission for review of projects)
- Junior Fair and Senior Fair Judging Deadline
- Special Awards Judging Deadline
- Projects MUST NOT be taken down before noon
12 – 1:30 pm
- Teachers and judges luncheon in Convention Center of Sharwan Smith Center
- Students’ lunch, Starlight Room (Senior Fair from 12-12:30, Junior Fair from 12:45-1:20)
- Posting of names for Senior Fair participants being considered for International Fair. ISEF contenders must be back at their projects by 1:00 for judging.
- Jr. Fair to take down projects before joining activities.
1:30 - 3:15 pm--Science Building and General Classroom Building
- Special activities for students and teachers: TBA
- Awards Assembly (Senior and Junior)
- Consultation with the International Fair Entrants, photographs
- Have a safe trip home!