Students completing the baccalaureate degree in Integrated Engineering will have,
- a solid understanding of the fundamentals of mathematics, physical science, and engineering science, which re-occur in diverse technical applications and form the foundation for work in all fields of engineering;
- the ability to practice engineering design and analysis and to integrate several engineering concepts into a system or process;
- the ability to pursue professional careers in multidisciplinary fields by the development of effective teaming abilities and communication skills;
- the ability to pursue advanced studies and/or assume leadership roles along diverse career paths;
- a strong appreciation for and commitment to ethical responsibilities, professionalism, lifelong learning, and a concern for society and the environment.