- The Center for Women and Families is always looking for volunteers! You could be one of them!
- For Spring we have some big plans and events such as Body Image Week, Sexual Responsibilities Week, Women Week, and The Clothesline Project. If any of these sound interesting to you and you would like to plan, organize, and develop something for these events, please let us know!
- Volunteering can take on many forms here at the Center from simply answering the phone, to planning your own charity walk!
- And don’t forget… you don’t have to be a woman, a mother, a parent, a feminist, etc. to volunteer here, we are open and welcome to anyone!
- If you would like to volunteer, please take a moment to fill out the Volunteer Application and read the Handbook, they seem boring but we want you to have all the information you can so that when you start volunteering here you can hit the ground running.
Downloadable Volunteer Application & Handbook
Lauren Schwanz is the Volunteer Coordinator
If you have any questions about volunteering at the Center, please contact her at 435-865-8751 or firstname.lastname@example.org