Graduate Studies in Education
The College of Education's Graduate Studies in Education programs have been tailored to meet the needs of practicing educators who desire to advance their educational training and expertise. The department faculty and staff believe that educators are faced with a variety of challenges and needs. The department's programs are often set up in Learning Communities and provide multiple distance, face-to-face, and blended learning opportunities to individuals who desire to obtain a Master of Education Degree, an Administrative/Supervisory License, and specific endorsements (SPED License) to become highly qualified in critical areas of need.
What sets the SUU Graduate Studies in Education Programs apart from the rest?
- High quality education at an affordable price!
- Nationally accredited by the Teacher Education Accreditation Council (TEAC)
- Personal attention from a knowledgeable, caring, and competent faculty
- A variety of 21st century instructional and delivery methods
- Programs aligned to appropriate state and national Standards:
To engage lifelong learners in Utah and beyond.
The mission of the Graduate Studies in Education Department is to develop dynamic professional educators, educational administrators, and leaders who constantly search for truth, excellence and knowledge through effective practice, collaboration and scholarship.
Please note that programs, policies, requirements, and procedures are subject to change. Please visit the web site often!
- Teacher Education
- Family Life & Human Development
- Graduate Studies
- Physical Education & Human Performance