Requirements for enrollment
Children must be at least 3 years of age by September 1 to qualify for the current program year (which begins September 4).
Family income must be at or below the federal poverty guideline. The poverty guideline is available at the Health and Human Services web site.
How to register?
To register, families must complete an application. Applications are available for download below, or call 435-586-6070, toll free at 1-800-796-6070, for an application by mail.
Copies of the following items are required with your application.
- Birth Certificate
- Income verification (one of the following): Tax Return Form 1040, W2 form, paycheck stubs (last 3 months), letter from employer, or letter from TANF
- Immunization Record: Must have all or be on schedule with the following vaccinations
- 4 HIB
- 4 DTaP
- 3 Polio
- 1 MMR
- 3 HEP B
- 2 HEP A
- 3 Pneumococcal
- 1 Varicella or proof of chicken pox
- [If applicable] Proof of Public Assistance (SSI, TANF, Unemployment Insurance, Child Care Assistance, Food stamps, etc)
- [If applicable] A referral letter and/or IEP (Individualized Education Plan) if your child has special needs.
- [If applicable] DCFS custody letter for your child
For more details, or to receive an application by mail, please call 1-800-796-6070.