The Learning Community
Honors Hall is a living/learning community reserved for recipients of the Honors Program Living/Learning Scholarship. This is the largest LLC on campus with an established
commitment to academic success, awesome activities, and community
service. It holds to a tradition of excellence that is both reassuring and inspiring. The Honors Hall esprit de corp
is legendary and friendships established here can last a lifetime.
- Honors Living Learning Community Scholarship ($400/semester, Honors Hall,
- Live with other honors students in a fun, supportive, learning environment.
- Honors LLC has its own computer lab and group study room.
- Enjoy extra hall activities and programs co-sponsored by the Honors Program.
In addition, students who join the Honors Learning Community also agree to:
- Take at least 1 honors course each semester.
- Get a Life! Participate in at least 8 approved extra-curricular activities enhancing academic, civic, cultural, global, outdoor, and campus life.
- Provide at least 10 hours of meaningful support or service to the campus and/or community through approved projects.