Honor Living/Learning Community Scholarship
- The Honors LLC Scholarship is the only scholarship awarded by the Honors Program. This scholarship is available to qualifying freshman that have been invited by the Honors Program to live in Honors Hall, the on-campus living facility
reserved for honors students.
- A limited number of scholarships are available; students must follow application guidelines and policies in order to be considered for the scholarship.
- After being accepted into the Honors Program, qualifying students will be invited to apply for the Honors Living/Learning Scholarship. Scholarship details are as follow:
- Fall and Spring Semester- one academic year
- $800 dispersed equally over each semester
- Shared/Single room in Honors Hall (Eccles A)
- Cannot be transferred or deferred
- Scholarship recipients agree to:
- Enroll in at least 12 credit hours each semester.
- Complete one honors course or Honors Contract each semester
- Participate in eight approved activities through the honors Get A Life! program.
- Participate in ten hours of service, experienced-based learning each semester, approved by the Honors Office.
SUU Financial Aid & Scholarships