The NCHC Student Stipend
award provides up to $500 towards participation in a 2013 Partners in the Parks project. This funding is provided to help financially challenged students participate in the academic adventures hosted through Partners in the Parks. We encourage honors administrators to promote the scholarship awards and encourage qualified candidates to apply.
Making application for a student stipend is independent from the Partners in the Parks registration process. Applicants must comply with the project registration deadlines even if the ability to attend is dependent upon receiving a scholarship. Though application for a stipend may be made prior to registering for a project, funds will only be distributed to registered participants fully committed to attending. | Application Form
- Stipends may only be used to pay for costs dierctly relalting to particiaptikon in PITP (registration, travel.)
- Stipends are only available to students enrolled in an NCHC affiliated honors program.
- The application form must be filled out completely and accurately.
- The student’s Honors Advisor, Director, or Dean must be consulted an approve the application.
- Stipend payments will be made directly to PITP after the recipient has registered for a specific project
- Stipends payments for travel expenses will only be made upon recieiving receipts for legitimate travel expenses.
- START EARLY in order to make prudent travel plans and to meet registration deadlines.
- The online stipend applications must be received before April 4, 2013, 11:59PM
- Student stipend requests may not excede $500.
- Stipend recipients will be notified by email.
- Stipend payments will only be made to participants who have registered and particpated in a PITP project.
If you have quesitons or need more information please contact:
Partners in the Parks
SUU Honors Program