Faculty Appointments for Writing Center Computer Lab
- The computer lab in the the BC 204 Writing Center for all SUU faculty to hold classes from 8 a.m.- 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- The Writing Center Lab and tutoring will be closed on all campus holidays and the first week of the semester.
- Please also be aware that the lab closes early (at noon) on class days that fall before school holidays.
- The computer lab is open by appointment during Finals Week to allow our faculty the opportunity to use it for finals.
- Please be aware that because the computer lab and the tutoring areas share one small space, and because we have so many professors trying to book lab space, we are considering a limit on the number of times during the semester you can use the lab for your classes. Until we determines the limit, please be considerate in your use of the computer lab.
How to make an appointment
- Book on-line through our on-line appointment scheduler (see instructions below)
- E-mail us at email@example.com
- Call us at 435-865-8176
Now faculty can book their own class lab appointments through our new on-line appointment scheduler.
- This service is available through any email account (no longer limited to Google email).
- When you have booked your appointment you will receive a confirmation email. You will receive a reminder email 24 hours before your appointment.
- You may book appointments every 1/2 hour. So book two appointments for a 1 hour class. For Tuesday/Thursday classes, please book three appointments.
- Once a slot is booked, it is no longer visible to others in the scheduling calendar so no one else can select your slot.
- If no appointments are visible in the time you are looking at, it means all appointments are taken in that time slot.
- If you can't come to your appointment, please reschedule or delete it as soon as possible so someone else can take your place.