Study Abroad Summer 2014 - Europe
In May of 2014, Professors David Admire and Ron Flud will be escorting students to spend ten days researching, traveling, and learning in Germany, France, and the Netherlands. Contact Professor Admire for more details!
The course includes unique learning opportunities at:
- Germany’s Constitutional Court (Karlsruhe, Germany)
- The European Parliament (Strasbourg, France)
- Council of Europe (Strasbourg, France)
- Amnesty International (Strasbourg, France)
- Palace of Versailles (Versailles, France)
- International Chamber of Commerce (Paris, France)
- Prefecture of Police Museum (Paris, France)
- Conciergerie, The Former Palace and Prison (Paris, France)
- The Hague Academy of International Law (The Hague, Netherlands)
- Clingendsael Institute of International Relations (The Hague, Netherlands)
- The International Criminal Court (The Hague, Netherlands)
Higher education is going global. Study abroad experiences are essential to becoming a more competitive university graduate in today’s global economy. Invest in your future, enhance your resume, expose yourself to different cultures, deepen your knowledge and build your skill set through this program!