Environmental Protection Agency
Ever thought about having a great career dedicated to
- improving the health and well-being of all Americans?
- ensuring that we have clean air, pure water and better-protected land?
Federal Government Hiring for Paid Interns is Changing!
On December 27, 2010, President Obama issued an Executive Orderon recruiting and hiring students and recent graduates into the federal government. Check out thissummary of the new programs, called “Pathways” (PDF) (1pp., 36KB, about PDF). The U.S. Office of Personnel Management has not yet issued regulations for how and when these programs will be implemented, but you can learn more about the transition to Pathways.
- Partnership for Public Service (makingthedifference.org) Federal Internships page
- White House Council on Environmental Quality (CEQ) internship program
- NOAA's National Sea Grant College Program
How to Get an Internship at EPA
- Paid internships
- Unpaid (volunteer) internships