Welcome to SUU! Visitors to campus have three options to park:
- Pay to park in one of the several metered stalls located in lots A4, A9, and A10. No permit is required.
- Obtain a free short-term visitor parking permit by requesting one from SUU Parking Services at 435-865-8388 or by using the online individual visitor request form. This permit allows you to park in any yellow lot.
- Park in any green open lot. No permit required.
See campus PARKING LOT MAP.
See campus map.
Visitors may park in any lot during the evenings from 4:00 pm to 7:00 am, Monday through Friday, and at all times Saturday and Sunday unless otherwise noted. No overnight parking is permitted from November 1 to April 30. Check for signs at parking lot entrances for restrictions.
- Visitors cannot purchase a permit for red or blue lots unless they have an SUU plate- then they can purchase one at $15.
- Colleges, departments, organizers, or faculty/staff can prearrange a visitor parking permit by completing the online faculty/staff permit request form. The visitor parking permit is valid in yellow lots only. If you would like your visitor to park in red or blue lots, you or your department may purchase a day pass for a minimal charge. Please contact Parking Services for this special request.