1) Preference is given to applicants enrolled in an APA-accredited doctoral program in Counseling or Clinical Psychology. Applicants from non-accredited doctoral programs are also eligible to apply.
2) Applicants must complete all doctoral coursework prior to the beginning of the internship.
3) Applicants must have successfully passed comprehensive examinations by the ranking deadline.
4) Applicants must have an approved dissertation proposal by the ranking deadline.
5) Applicants must be certified as ready for internship by their doctoral programs.
6) Applicants must demonstrate a strong and genuine interest in university counseling center work.
Southern Utah University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Southern Utah University policies, programs, and activities comply with federal and state laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, disability, and sexual orientation.