Rulon A Jones Book Loan
Short-Term Book Loans are available starting two weeks before the first class day through the 2nd week of each semester. The maximum loan amount is $500. To apply, print and complete the “Rulon A Jones Book Loan Procedures” form and the ‘Rulon A. Jones Book Loan Application and Promissory Note” form. Both forms must be signed and submitted to the Financial Aid Office.
To be eligible, a student must:
- Be able to repay the loan within 90 days
- Be enrolled at least half-time
- Have paid your tuition, fees and other charges, or have sufficient financial aid pending to cover the entire bill
- Be in good academic standing and making Satisfactory Academic Progress for financial aid
- Have no prior collection activity.
Procedures, application and promissory note can be found below.