Preparing for the ACT
ACT EXAM: December 14th.
- Go to www.actstudent.org and click on Test Prep. There are several links that will help you prepare for the exam. Choose the FREE options. You can download a free test booklet by clicking on Preparing for the ACT.
- Your school offers ACT tutoring sessions. See your advisor or counseling center for a schedule.
ON THE TEST DAY DON’T FORGET:
- Report to the testing center listed on your admission ticket early (before 8:00 am).
- Bring a printed copy of your admissions ticket.
- Bring a photo ID (must be an acceptable photo ID)
- Bring a calculator (not the one on your cell phone)
- Several #2 pencils and good erasers (no pens or mechanical pencils)
- Snacks (but you can only eat them outside during the breaks)
- You will be dismissed around 12:15 pm
If you have misplaced your admissions ticket or need information about what is an acceptable photo ID and calculator go to www.actstudent.org for further details.
SCHOLARSHIPS, SCHOLARSHIPS, SCHOLARSHIPS: There are several available and deadlines are coming soon.
Christmas Break would be a great time to search and apply for scholarships!