Community Engagement Center
If helping people and making a difference is your passion, you’ll fit right in at the Community Engagement Center, now located at 417 W. 200 South. More than 70 local and national organizations work with the center to find volunteers. Join other Thunderbirds in projects such as Bread & Soup Nite, After School Sports (with middle-school kids), Wee Swim (with pre-school kids), Make a Difference Day, Sub for Santa, and much more.
- 417 W. 200 S.; Phone: (435) 865-8335; FAX: (435) 865-8199
- Dr. Earl Mulderink - Director - (435) 865-8341
- Pam Branin - Assoc. Director - (435) 865-8340
- Veronica Cazares - Administrative Assistant - (435) 865-8335
- Gabrielle Strand - Program Specialist (AmeriCorps) - (435) 865-8334
- Community Engagement Center Facebook Page
The Experiential Education program is a student-centered process that is relevant, authentic, and potentially transformative. Experiential learning enhances personal, academic, and professional growth by promoting opportunities for engaged and active learning. These deliberate learning opportunities will be facilitated through Southern Utah University’s Engagement Centers.
- Get a copy of the Guide to Experiental Education brochure
- 2011-12 General Education and Experiential Education Requirements are listed here with more detailed information here