The Community Engagement Center is both a resource for connecting you to more than 70 community partners as well as home to several on-going and center-sponsored programs. Whether your are working on your Experiential Education Requirement or doing a project for class or just want to make a difference, we welcome you!
- 417 W. 200 S.; Phone: (435) 865-8335; FAX: (435) 865-8199
- Dr. Earl Mulderink - Director - (435) 865-8341
- Pam Branin - Assoc. Director - (435) 865-8340
- Veronica Cazares - Administrative Assistant - (435) 865-8335
- Gabrielle Strand - Program Specialist (AmeriCorps) - (435) 865-8334
- Community Engagement Center Facebook Page