Office of the Provost

University Curriculum Committees & Changes

Curriculum/Course Change Forms

During the 2018-2019 academic year, SUU will be working to transition to a new online, web-based curriculum approval process. For the foreseeable future, however, the curriculum change and approval process will remain PDF-based. The forms have been redesigned to mimic the upcoming system, as well as hopefully streamline the curriculum process.

All forms are due to the Associate Provost's Office by the posted deadlines in the original electronic PDF form. Paper copies and scanned images will not be accepted. To edit the documents, download the PDFs found at the links below and open with Adobe Acrobat DC. This program should be available on your SUU-issued computer. If not, contact your department IT person for help.

Please download these files to your computer before filling them out. We highly suggest setting your default PDF viewer to Adobe to ensure you're not filling out a PDF in your browser (Windows 10 defaults to Microsoft EDGE for viewing PDFs). For instructions on how to set the default app for PDFs, view the following tutorials for Windows 10 or Mac operating systems. (For those who prefer written instructions, visit this page.)

If you encounter any issues with the following forms, please contact for help.

Course-Based Curriculum Forms

Program-Based Curriculum Forms

NOTE: Please consult with the Associate Provost, James Sage,  to receive the appropriate R401 form for creating a new program or administrative unit.


Undergraduate Curriculum:


Graduate Curriculum: