Controller's Office

Didn't Receive a 1098-T?

SUU sends out a 1098-T to each student enrolled and for whom a reportable transaction was made during the tax year. The 1098-T form was mailed at the end of January to the permanent address on the Registrar’s Office record. If you address has changed recently, please contact the Registrar’s Office and update your contact information.

If you haven’t received your 1098-T in the mail, you can easily print a copy from Banner Self-Serve.

To access this information follow these steps:

  • Go to
  • On the homepage, click on My SUU Portal.
  • Login with your username and password.
  • On the My SUU Portal homepage, click on Tax Notifications.
  • Enter the tax year (i.e. 2010).
  • The 1098-T will appear. This is an IRS acceptable copy that you may print and use for tax purposes.

If you were enrolled at least half time in any semester during the previous calendar year, did not receive a 1098-T, and it is not available on the Banner Self-Serve website, contact the 1098-T hotline at (435) 865-8599.