Staff Association Scholarship
- Sophomore, junior or senior status for the year of the scholarship award (2016-2017).
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Attend SUU fall semester 2016 and spring semester 2017 – scholarship will be equally dispersed over both semesters. If recipient leaves SUU for any reason during the year and funds have not been exhausted, the Staff Association Board may, at its sole discretion, award the remaining funds to an alternate recipient or roll the funds back into the principle balance.
- This scholarship may not be cashed out.
- Maintain a minimum academic load of 12 credit hours each semester during award.
- Recipient must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Write a thank you letter to the Staff Association.
- Attend the Staff Association Opening Social – the first of fall semester 2016.
- Staff Association Scholarship Form
Please complete this form with all attached supplemental documentation to Camaree Staheli, Old Main 109 by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, April 15, 2016 to be eligible for consideration of the Staff Association Scholarship for the 2016-2017 academic year.
Staff members may make contributions to the Staff Association scholarship as a one-time payroll deduction, an on-going payroll deduction or a cash/check donation.