The Dual Enrollment Program is a specialized transfer agreement that guarantees admission and transfer of credit to Southern Utah University. In the Dual Enrollment Program, students who follow a specific course of study and graduate from an eligible program with the required cumulative grade point average (GPA) and prerequisites are guaranteed admission to SUU and into their major. Students who sign Dual Enrollment agreement will have access to services and advisement at each school, greatly expanding their resources and options. Students will have the opportunity to work closely with academic advisors at SUU to ensure that every course taken at their current institution counts towards their Bachelor's Degree.
Currently, Southern Utah University has the Dual Enrollment Program with the following institutions:
Benefits to You
- You will know what is specifically required in your choice of major before matriculating at SUU.
- You will have the confidence knowing that every course you take will count toward your degree completion at Southern Utah University.
- You will connect with your academic advisor as well as department faculty and staff at SUU earlier and be made aware of academic opportunities within your discipline.
- You will have an additional social benefit because you will be connected to SUU before you physically arrive on campus. If you choose, you can attend athletic, cultural, and student sponsored events.
- You will have the opportunity to experience effective academic advising at both institutions as well as career exploration and counseling at SUU.