Transfer students with 24+ credits earned from a post-secondary institution (not including concurrent enrollment) will be admitted to SUU based on their college cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher. Transfer students with less than 24 credits earned from a post-secondary institution will be admitted to SUU based on their college cumulative GPA and their high school GPA and ACT/SAT scores.
- How will my credits transfer?
- Scholarships & Financial Aid
Scholarship Deadline - March 1
- Academic Advisors
- Campus Visits
- Admissions Review
- Enrollment Deposit (Pay Online)
- Dual Enrollment
- Non-Traditional Student Services Office
- Scholarship Housing
- Utah Residency Requirements
Already Accepted? - What do do after you're accepted to SUU