G.E. and Associate Degree Academic Planners

Confused about which planner to use? Let's start with the basics:

  • These planners are resources for student use, but are not official. For official tracking of degree eligibility students are required to use DegreeWorks located in their mySUU Portal.
  • If you have been attending SUU continuously since your first enrollment, use the planner for the year you began your education.
  • If you attended SUU for a time and took a break of one or more semesters (summer not included), use the planner for the semester you re-enrolled.
  • If you wish to use the General Education requirements for any academic year, you may do so if you also follow that catalogue for your major and minor requirements as well.

Undeclared & AA/AS Academic Advisors

Find your advisor and make an appointment

Academic Planners Catalog Entries
2018-2019 2018-2019
2017-2018 2017-2018
2016-2017 2016-2017
2015-2016 2015-2016
2014-2015 2014-2015
2013-2014 2013-2014