Master’s of Accountancy
Requirements for Admission
- Complete an official application for admission to the Master’s of Accountancy program.
- Have a completed bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. Students interested in the Master’s of Accountancy (MAcc) or Master’s of Business Administration (MBA) programs will be advised to complete the foundation courses prior to acceptance in the graduate program.
- Submit official transcripts of all academic work prior to admission to the graduate program. Transcripts must verify a GPA of 3.0 for all work completed.
- Acceptance to the graduate program is evaluated upon the combined GMAT/GRE score and the last 60 credits of the undergraduate GPA. Acceptance will only be awarded when an applicant has achieved a combined GMAT/GRE score and GPA combination of an 1150. The index score is calculated in the following manner: Last 60 credits of undergraduate GPA (3.0 or better required) x 200 + GMAT/GRE score. If the GPA is a 3.0, multiply the GPA by 200 and add the test score (which would need to be a 550) to equal 1150.
- Non-SUU Business Majors must submit three (3) letters of recommendation from former/current college professors, assigned mentors, supervisors or associates. Emphasis to be placed on perceived ability to perform academically at the graduate level e.g., communication skills, leadership, work ethic, and team/group work.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 is required each semester to continue in “Good Standing”.
- ADMISSION DEADLINE: March 1ST (summer or fall admission), OCT 1st (spring admission).
Late applications may be considered depending on space available.
Contact Patricia Palmer, email@example.com, if you have questions or need assistance with the application process.
All application materials must be submitted in their entirety by the above deadline date for consideration. Incomplete files will not be considered or reviewed by the graduate committee. Completed applications should be returned to:
SUU Graduate Programs
PO Box 8008
Cedar City, UT 84720
Graduate Studies Application
Graduate Studies Home Page