The Small Business Development Center at SUU engages in numerous activities to help start-up and existing small businesses gain a competitive advantage.
- Access to the latest technology on business planning
- Access to free, professional experienced consulting during each step of the planning process.
- One-on-one consulting
Professional Seminar and Lecture Series
Seminars: Evening and daytime services for the most current and relevant business practices - including interactive training and consultation.
Lecture Series: Guest lecturers from various disciplines including marketing, business planning and funding, management, finance, accounting, taxes and more.
Existing Business Services
Growing and developing the key components of your business at all stages of the business cycle is the key to long-term business success. Tap into the current, innovative strategies and practices available for review at the SBDC.
Some existing business services include:
- Planning should be done at all times to achieve maximum long-term success. Resources are available at the SBDC to keep current on local and national business trends.
- Marketing resources and insights available for expanding your business' exposure. Move ahead of the competition with a sound marketing plan.
- Management trends and winning strategies are monitored and applied at the SBDC. We can help you keep current with the most successful small business management trends and procedures.
To make an appointment with a counselor, please call 435-865-7707.