Student Summer Camp
Cedar Mountain Elementary Science Camps Register Online Now
Join us for a fun-filled science camp for kids who have completed 4th, 5th, or 6th grades at the beautiful SUU Mountain Center. Students will participate in two full days of fun, exciting science activities in the beautiful surroundings of Cedar Mountain. This year’s theme is “Camp Survivor”, with a spin from the popular Survivor television shows. Some of the activities will include; a trip to the hot springs, crawdad study, edible plant and insect investigation, survival skills, team challenges for immunity, and much more, at the SUU Mountain Center Cabin.
2017 Dates (2 Full Days, 1 Night)
- Camp A June 5-6, Monday-Tuesday
- Camp B June 7-8, Wednesday-Thursday
- Camp C June 9-10, Friday-Saturday
- Camp D June 12-13, Monday-Tuesday
- Camp E June 14-15, Wednesday-Thursday
- Camp F June 16-17, Friday-Saturday
- Camp G June 19-20, Monday-Tuesday
- Camp H June 21-22, Wednesday-Thursday
- Camp I June 23-24, Friday-Saturday
- Camp J June 26-27, Monday-Tuesday
- Camp K June 28-29, Wednesday-Thursday
- Camp L June 30-July 1, Friday-Saturday
Elementary Summer Science Camp Tuition: $95
- Fees include food, lodging at the SUU Mountain Cabin, Camp T-shirt, science tools, transportation from the SUU campus, supplies for all projects and activities.
- Please remember to check schedules; Summer Games, baseball, soccer, family vacation, etc. prior to choosing a camp.
- Spaces fill quickly and will be taken on a first come, first served, basis. Register early!
- Tuition is nonrefundable unless the camps are full. If camps are full, tuition will be returned. Each camp will accommodate 35-40 students.
- Parent/family dinner and slide show is offered the second night of each camp.
Registration deadline: May 20, 2017, or until camps are full.
More information will be included with your confirmation letter to be sent by May 20, 2017.
To apply for a scholarship, please download the attachment, print it out, and follow the instructions provided on the scholarship form.
- Scholarships will be offered on a first come first serve basis. If you plan on applying for a scholarship please do NOT register for a camp through the new online registration.
- For more information about our scholarship program contact: Destiny Tanner 435-531-9302 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Only one scholarship per family.
This year we are only accepting registrations and payments online. Please click on the link below to begin the registration process. Please make sure you choose CMSC “CSI - Cedar Mountain Science Investigation” – Elementary. At the bottom of the page you select the date you would like your camper to attend using the drop down menu next to “Date:”. Once you have selected your camp complete the registration process and submit your payment. If a camp is “FULL” the dates will no longer be available in the drop down list.
Summer Camp Contacts
Destiny Tanner (Scholarship Contact)