Student Summer Camp
SORRY, ALL CAMPS FOR 2016 ARE FULL!
Cedar Mountain Elementary Science Camps Register Online Now
Join us for a fun-filled, overnight science camp for kids 4th-6th grades at the beautiful SUU Mountain Center. Students will participate in two full days of fun, exciting science activities in the beautiful surroundings of Cedar Mountain. This year's theme is CSI - Cedar Mountain Science Investigations. Campers will search for clues and conduct an investigation about a missing camper. Using extraordinary investigative skills and evidence gathered, campers will develop conclusions about what really happened to the lost camper… Did he fall off a cliff in Cedar Breaks? Did he drown in Duck Creek or freeze to death in the ice caves? Was he abducted by aliens or kidnapped on the highway in front of the Mountain Center? Did a bear eat him? Where do the clues lead? What really happened to the "lost camper"?
2016 Dates (2 Full Days, 1 Night)
- Camp A June 6-7, Monday-Tuesday
- Camp B June 8-9, Wednesday-Thursday
- Camp C June 10-11, Friday-Saturday
- Camp D June 13-14, Monday-Tuesday
- Camp E June 15-16, Wednesday-Thursday
- Camp F June 17-18, Friday-Saturday
- Camp G June 20-21, Monday-Tuesday
- Camp H June 22-23, Wednesday-Thursday
- Camp I June 24-25, Friday-Saturday
- Camp J June 27-28, Monday-Tuesday
- Camp K June 29-30, Wednesday-Thursday
Elementary Summer Science Camp Tuition: $95
- Fees include food, lodging at the SUU Mountain Cabin, Camp T-shirt, science tools, transportation from the SUU campus, supplies for all projects and activities.
- Please remember to check schedules; Summer Games, baseball, soccer, family vacation, etc. prior to choosing a camp.
- Spaces fill quickly and will be taken on a first come, first served, basis. Register early!
- Tuition is nonrefundable unless the camps are full. If camps are full, tuition will be returned. Each camp will accommodate 35-40 students.
- Parent/family dinner and slide show is offered the second night of each camp.
To apply for a scholarship, please download the attachment, print it out, and follow the instructions provided on the scholarship form.
- Scholarships will be offered on a first come first serve basis. If you plan on applying for a scholarship please do NOT register for a camp through the new online registration.
- For more information about our scholarship program contact: Destiny Tanner 435-531-9302 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Only one scholarship per family.
This year we are only accepting registrations and payments online. Please click on the link below to begin the registration process. Please make sure you choose CMSC “CSI - Cedar Mountain Science Investigation” – Elementary. At the bottom of the page you select the date you would like your camper to attend using the drop down menu next to “Date:”. Once you have selected your camp complete the registration process and submit your payment. If a camp is “FULL” the dates will no longer be available in the drop down list.
Registration deadline: May 20, 2016, or until camps are full.
More information will be included with your confirmation letter to be sent by May 15, 2016.
Summer Camp Contacts
Destiny Tanner (Scholarship Contact)