Middle School Youth Science Camp
Cedar Mountain Science Camp EXTREME Middle School Adventure Camp Register Online Now
(See details below)
Middle School Student Summer Camp
What do you get when you mix a lot of science with a lot of outdoor fun? Cedar Mountain Science Camp Extreme! Finally a science camp specifically designed for 7th and 8th (13-15 years or age) grade students. Join us for 3 days and 2 nights in Zion National Park – Ponderosa Ranch, for an outdoor adventure you won’t soon forget. Along the way we’ll be exploring, engineering, participating in rock climbing, hiking, paintball, horseback riding, teambuilding and so much more! This is sure to be an unforgettable adventure.
- Adventure 1 - May 30 - June 1 (Depart Cedar City at 9:00 am on Monday and return by 11:00 am on Wednesday)
- Adventure 2 – June 1 - 3 (Depart Cedar City at 2:00 pm on Wednesday and return by 4:00 pm on Friday)
Camp Tuition: $200
ONLY 20 SPOTS AVAILABLE for EACH ADVENTURE!
- Fees include food, T-shirt, transportation from SUU campus to ranch and back, supplies for all projects and activities.
- Please remember to check schedules; Summer Games, baseball, soccer, family vacation, etc. prior to committing to camp!
- Spaces are anticipated to fill quickly and will be taken on a 1st come-1st served basis, so, register early!
- Tuition is nonrefundable.
- Notification of acceptance and additional Information will be sent out by May 7, 2016.
To apply for a scholarship, please download the attachment, print it out, and follow the instructions provided on the scholarship form.
- Two scholarships will be offered on a first come first serve basis. If you plan on applying for a scholarship please do NOT register for a camp through the online registration.
- For more information about our scholarship program contact: Destiny Tanner 435-531-9302 or email@example.com
*Only one scholarship per family.
This year we are only accepting registrations and payments online. Please click on the link below to begin the registration process. Please make sure you choose CMSC “Extreme” – Middle School. Once you have selected your camp complete the registration process and submit your payment. If a camp is “FULL” the dates will no longer appear on the registration site.
Summer Camp Contacts