This is ARCHIVED content. For the most current version please visit suu.edu/cose/disclosure/livestock.
Gainful Employment Disclosure
CIP Program Name: Livestock Farm Management Certificate
CIP Code: 01.0302
Level of Program: Certificate
Program Length: Two Years
Cost (for entire program. completion in normal time)
- Total tuition and fees required for program completion in normal time: $11,152.00
- Total estimated costs for books and supplies the entire program: $3,200.00
- Total room and board charges for living on campus (for the entire program): $15,000.00
Note: Cost information is based on the 2013 school year. For more information see the Cost of Attendance Website.
Program Completion in Normal Time
- Time in months to complete program (as published in catalog): 24
- Number of credits required to complete program: 31
- Of the students completing the program, * completed the program within the normal time.
The U.S. Department of Labor considers programs in this CIP code to prepare students for work in the following Standard Occupational Codes. Not all occupations may be appropriate for this program specifically. For more information, see the Department of Labor’s description and job outlook for the occupation.
- 11-9013.02 Farm and Ranch Managers
- 25-1041.00 Agricultural Sciences Teachers, Postsecondary
- 25-9021.00 Farm and Home Management Advisors
- 45-1011.08 First-Line Supervisors of Animal Husbandry and Animal Care Workers
- 45-2021.00 Animal Breeders
*To protect against personally identifiable information, rates on student cohorts less than 10 students will not be disclosed.