Checklist for Application - Master of Science in Sports Conditioning and Performance
- Complete application
- $60.00 processing fee OR
$15 re-admission fee for students previously enrolled in graduate program
- Official Transcripts sent directly from institution to Southern Utah University. If you received your bachelor's degree from SUU, you do not need to obtain transcripts.
- Must send copy of certification or license if baccalaureate degree is not in physical education, exercise science, wellness, sports medicine, health or related fields of study.
- Three recommendation forms accessed through the online graduate school application process -- excluding recommendations from SUU PEHP professors.
- Copy of GRE or Miller’s Analogies Score OR
3.25 GPA last 60 semester hours -- do not need GRE or Miller’s
Transferring graduate students with a greater than or equal to 3.0 GPA for the last 9 semester credit hours are also exempt from taking graduate entrance exams.
(Millers Analogies test given 3rd Tuesday of each month at SUU Student Success Center, 4-6 pm, cost $60, call for appointment 586-5419)
- Your letter of intent expressing career goals and expectations of success in the program. Must be original -- no e-mails.
- Applicants who do not meet minimum requirements maybe admitted for up to 1 year on a conditional basis.
Note: May transfer up to 12 semester credit hours
Please submit all of the above to:
SUU Graduate Programs
SUU Box 8008
Cedar City, UT 84720