L. Scott Hansen Ph.D.
- Ph.D. Education, Applied Science and Technology emphasis, University of Wyoming, Laramie Wyoming, 2000
- M.E. Vocational Education, Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff Arizona, 1997
- B.S. Education, Vocational Education emphasis, Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff Arizona, 1996
- A.A.S. Electro-Mechanical Drafting, Pima Community College, Tucson Arizona, 1992
- Southern Utah University
Fall 2000 to present
Associate Professor of CAD/CAM Engineering Technology
- University of Wyoming
Fall 1997 to Spring 2000
Teaching Graduate Assistant, Taught CAD, PCB Design and Welding courses.
- Northern Arizona University
Teaching Graduate Student, Taught CAD
- Ridgeline Design and Construction
November 1995 to January 1997
Framing, drywall, and painting.
- Tucson Acoustics and Construction
July 1985 to January 1990
Installed grid ceilings, framing and drywall.
- Air Products Manufacturing
May 1984 to July 1985
Manufactured sheet-metal filters and filter frames
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers
- International Technology Education Association
- National Association of Technical Teacher Educators
- Utah Association of Career and Technical Educators
- Epsilon Pi Tau
- CCET 1010 Engineering Technology Graphics
- CCET 1040 Computer Aided Design(using Autocad)
- CCET 2620 3D Design (using Autodesk Inventor)
- CCET 2650 Mechanical Blueprint Reading
- CCET 3610 Architectural Design
- CCET 3630 Introduction to CATIA V5
- CCET 4600 - Engineering Design
- CCET 4690 - CNC Software and Applications
- CCET 4960 - Senior Project Capstone Project
- ENGR 1030 - Computer Assisted Drafting (using SolidWorks Presentations)
- January 2001 - UAITTE winter conference "The Future of Industrial Technology Education"
- June 2003 - Drafting (CAD) Teacher's Summer Conference - Inventor 7 Software Workshop
- August 2003 - Technology Teacher Education Inventor Software Workshop
- January 2004 - UAITTE winter conference - Inventor 7 Software Workshop
- June 2005 - Hosted Drafting Teachers Summer Conference and gave the following presentations.
- Back to Basics Board Drafting Practices
- Advanced 3D Solid Modeling Practices
- Introduction to Rapid Prototyping
- Introduction to Computer Aided Manufacturing
- Summer and Fall 2002 co-authored Mastercam V9 Work book with Richard Cozzens and Boyd Fife, published by Schroff Development Inc.
- Spring 2004 Published "The Future of Industrial Technology Education at the K-12 Level"
- Spring 2006 Published “Applied Inventor” with Industrial Press
- Spring 2006 Published “Applied SolidWorks” with Industrial Press
- Fall 2006 Published "Applied CATIA V5" with Industrial Press
- Fall 2007 Published "Learning and Applying Autodesk Inventor 2008" with Industrial Press
- Fall 2007 Published "Learning and Applying SolidWorks 2007-2008" with Industrial Press
- Fall 2007 Published "Learning and Applying Solid Edge V20" with Industrial Press
- Spring 2008 Published Learning and Applying Autdesk Inventor 2009
- Fall 2008 Published Learning and Applying SolidWorks 2008-09 with Industrial Press
- Fall 2009 Published "Learning and Applying SolidWorks 2009-10" with Industrial Press
- Fall 2010 Published "Learning and Applying SolidWorks 2010-11" with Industrial Press
- Fall 2011 Published "Learning and Applying SolidWorks 2011-12" with Industrial Press
- Spring 2012 Published "Autodesk Inventor 2013" with McGraw-Hill Higher Ed
| L. Scott Hansen |