About the CETL
The Southern Utah University Center of Excellence for Teaching and Learning (CETL) promotes excellence in teaching and supports faculty learning inside and outside of the classroom. The Center offers routine and needs-based training, facilitating workshops and roundtables, coordinating Faculty Learning Communities (FLCs), and administering a variety of faculty academies throughout the academic year.
Faculty are encouraged to stop by to discuss pedagogy, get feedback on a syllabus, or to arrange a class visit or observation exchange.
Faculty Development Support Fund
- Funding for faculty development conferences and travel
- Funding for course development
- Faculty Development Support Fund
- 15 weeks Fall Semester
- Meet once per week
- Extended Faculty Orientation
- Engaged teaching (active learning) workshops