Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The Leadership to Succeed
Southern Utah University's MBA program is AACSB accredited and designed to create business leaders. Students will be instructed by professors with real-world experience dedicated to fostering their professional development. This unique approach to education has placed Southern Utah University's MBA program in the Top 100 in the nation, according to U.S. News and World Report.
This degree provides multiple ways for students to develop skills to succeed. SUU students are able to pursue a global focus or stay closer to home with a variety of local businesses.
Corporations play a substantial role in global affairs. Trillions of dollars are exchanged through international markets everyday; leadership is essential for professional success. Local business leaders are key citizens in small towns and cities, often the largest employers. Positions filled by MBA graduates serve an important role in facilitating markets and creating new products.
Points of distinction for MBA graduates:
- 91% of SUU MBA graduates find employment in their field within six months
- Those already employed can expect an average salary increase of $10,000
- MBA graduates receive greater promotion opportunities
- The average salary of an MBA graduate is around $100,000
- MBA graduates can be found in a variety of businesses, large and small