Do you have something to say?Represent the Class of 2015 as this year’s student speaker at the University-wide Commencement Ceremony on Friday, May 1, 2015.
To apply, email the following to Jennifer Burt (email@example.com) before the 4:30 p.m. deadline on March 18, 2015:
- A complete draft of your original graduation speech (8 minutes or less in length)
- Your current resume (including major and clubs, organizations or activities you have participated in while a student at SUU)
- Your contact information (email and phone)
Incomplete applications will not be considered.All interested undergraduate and graduate students who meet the following eligibility requirements are encouraged to apply:
- You must qualify for an SUU degree after your completion of the fall 2014, spring 2015 or summer 2015 semester.
- You must plan to attend SUU’s University-wide Commencement Ceremony, in cap and gown, on Friday, May 1, 2015, at 9 a.m. in the Centrum Arena.
The student who is selected to speak at Commencement will receive a $300 stipend as thanks for his/her time and efforts.
Please direct all questions about this opportunity to Jennifer Burt, director of communication (firstname.lastname@example.org or 435-586-1997).