International Student & Scholar Services

University Courses

F-2 visa holders are allowed to take classes at SUU, however the classes must be considered “recreational or avocational” in nature. Examples of such classes would include: bowling, rock climbing, racquetball, etc.

To be able to register for these courses, F-2 students will need to apply for admission as a Non-degree seeking student. For instructions on the application process, visit: International Student Application