Congressional Budget Office
CBO summer internships provide an excellent opportunity for graduate students to participate in CBO's analysis and to observe budget and economic policymaking at close hand. The internships are located in Washington, D.C. and normally last 10 weeks. Unfortunately, CBO does not have sufficient funding to pay interns, so we currently offer a volunteer internship program.
- What are the qualifications?
- How do I apply?
- How does CBO select interns?
- What do CBO interns do?
- What projects have CBO interns worked on?
- How can I prepare for a CBO internship?
- Does CBO accept interns for the fall or spring semesters?
For more information, please contact Nancy Fahey at 202-226-2628 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CBO is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. CBO encourages women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans to apply.http://www.cbo.gov/about/our-careers/our-internships#