New Student Checklist
Complete these tasks to be prepared for your T-Bird Takeoff.
A PDF version of the checklist is also available.
- Secure Housing: On-Campus/Off-Campus
- Fill out FAFSA: for Pell grants, work-study, and/or loans
- Accept Financial Aid on mySUU Portal by 1 May 2017
- Purchase Textbooks
- Sign up for Campus Safety Alerts
- Complete Haven Training
- Complete SUU Online Orientation
- Join your Tavi Facebook Group
- Follow us on social media for updated information:
- Schedule a personal visit to campus
- Buy a parking pass and/or obtain a free bike permit
- Submit your AP courses, Concurrent Enrollment Courses,etc.
- Take the Math Accuplacer if needed, remote or in person
- Apply for Disability Accommodations
- Sign up for a PO box on campus
- Turn in the FERPA (information release) parental request form
- Download the SUU App
Questions? Call 435-865-8578 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.