Motorcycle Parking Permits
Motorcycle and Mopeds are required to have a permit to park in any permit required lot in designated motorcycle stalls. Annual permits are $15 and are to be adhered to any visible location on your motorcycle.
- How to obtain a permit:
- Locate your vehicle registration.
- Log into the mySUU portal
- Click on the parking permit link on the left side of the screen.
- Add a vehicle to your account or buy a permit and select the motorcycle permit option.
- Select the vehicle you wish to add to the permit. Up to two vehicles can be registered for each permit.
- Accept the terms found in the Southern Utah University Parking Rules and Regulations.
- Pay for your permit by credit card or electronic check. A transaction fee will apply if paying by credit card. Permits must be paid for before they will be issued.
- Pick up your permit from Parking Services in the Leadership Engagement Center at 561 West University Blvd.