Bikes are required to have a permit to park on campus. Bike permits are free.
- How to obtain your bike permit:
- Locate your bicycle serial number. It is usually located on the underside of the bike below the crank shaft (your pedal mechanism).
- Log on to your portal at https://my.suu.edu
- Add a vehicle to add your bicycle information and record your bicycle serial number in place of the license number.
- Click on "Buy Permit" and select the bicycle option.
- Pick up your permit from Parking Services from the Leadership Engagement Center at 561 West University Blvd.