Faculty/Staff Parking Permits
Faculty and staff can request and obtain a free permit from Parking Services. Your faculty/staff parking permit allows you to park in any blue lot on campus. Permits must be hung from the rearview mirror with the numbers facing out. No other items should be blocking the view of the permit.
Your SUU T-Bird plate will be accepted in all lots on campus (excluding housing lots) without a permit.
- How to obtain a permit:
- Locate your vehicle registration.
- Log into the mySUU portal
- Click on the parking permit link on the left side of the screen.
- Add a vehicle to your account or buy a permit and select the faculty/staff permit option.
- Select the vehicle you wish to add to the permit. Up to two vehicles can be registered for each permit.
- Accept the terms found in the Southern Utah University Parking Rules and Regulations.
- You may chose to pick up your permit from Parking Services in the Leadership Engagement Center at 561 West University Blvd., or you can chose to have it delivered through campus mail to your office.
If your vehicle information or license plate changes, you may log into your parking permit screen at any time and update your vehicle information.