College of Performing and Visual Arts

Academic Advising

Current Students

  • If you're currently a major or a minor in CPVA, you probably know that I'm your academic advisor. If not, schedule an appointment so we can go over where you are with your General Education and major (or minor) requirements. Stop by 101A South Hall and sign up for an appointment on the clipboard hanging outside my office door.
  • If your major is in CPVA, you also have a faculty advisor in your major department. If you don't know who that is, check with your department's administrative assistant.
  • The links on this page will be helpful in answering some of the questions you may have.
  • If you're currently a major in another college and are interested in changing to a major (or adding a minor) in the visual arts (for example, painting, graphic design, ceramics), or dance or music or theatre this is the right place. Schedule an appointment. I'll go over the requirements for the major or minor you're interested in.