For tests in your SUU classes call the center at 435-865-8071
For Up-Dates and Testing Center Conditions:
Like Us On Facebook
INSTRUCTORS: To schedule an exam, submit the TEST INTAKE FORM. First time instructor submission? Please phone the Testing Center first.
The SUU Testing Center is located on the 2ND floor of the ELC.
Hours of Operation (Fall / Spring Hours)
Note: You must arrive at least one hour before closing to be allowed to start a test.
|Monday||9 am - 8 pm||(No test started after 7 pm)|
|Tuesday||9 am - 8 pm||(No test started after 7 pm)|
|Wednesday||9 am - 8 pm||(No test started after 7 pm)|
|Thursday||9 am - 8 pm||(No test started after 7 pm)|
|Friday||9 am - 6 pm||(No test started after 5 pm)|
Monday - Friday: 9 am - 5 pm (Check in before 4)
Testing Policies and Requirements:
- Cell phones must be turned off. No silent or vibrate mode allowed.
- Make sure you have a valid photo ID ready. We cannot administer any exam without positive identification (SUU ID, driver license, state ID, passport, etc.).
- Remember to bring supplies that you will need as designated by your instructor (calculator, pen/pencil, scantron, etc.).
- To allow students time to test before closing, all exams must be started at least one hour before closing.
Accuplacer Math/English Placement Tests are available for SUU students ON campus in the Testing Center or OFF campus at an approved REMOTE university or college.
SUU Student taking Accuplacer Math and/or English in SUU Testing Center -- $15.00 each
You MUST provide a hard copy receipt to prove payment before testing. Or pay with cash when you come to test.
OFF-Campus "Remote" Accuplacer
See header in the right column, "Accuplacer -- SUU Off-Campus Remote Testing..."
Online Payment for Proctored Exams - SUU Testing Center $25
You MUST provide a hard copy receipt to verify payment at the time of testing to be allowed to take the test. Or pay with cash when you come to test.
Specialized Testing Services
SUU / Student Affairs / ELC 211
National Tests / Accuplacer Remote
Registration is required for all specialized tests listed below: email Tony Salso
The ACT-R will be administered on the 2nd Tuesday
of each month at 12:30 p.m., except for August.
Registration is required.
The ACT-R answer sheets will be scored locally and
the scores submitted to SUU Admissions within a few days of the test date.
POST test time has changed
The POST will be administered on the 1st & 4th Tuesday @ 1:00 p.m. Registration is required. See listing below.
Tests Administered Monthly (Registration is required).
CLEP (PLA) - 3rd Tuesday at 3:00 p.m.
DSST (PLA) - Future.
ParaPro - 1st & 3rd Thursdays at 2:30 p.m.
POST - 1st & 4th Tuesday at 1:00 p.m.
- Accuplacer Remote - SUU Off-Campus Accuplacer Remote testing is available to SUU students who live too far from SUU to take the test on-campus, and would rather take it near their home at a College Board listed "Accuplacer REMOTE" site. For further information email Tony Salso.
- SUU Remote testing fee is $25.00 each Math or English test. The Remote university/college will in addition charge their Proctoring fee payable to them at the time of testing.
- SUU is an official Remote site for other universities and colleges. The Remote testing fee is $25.00 each for Math or English test.
- Accuplacer Remote Payment Window - $25.00 Eng / $25 Math
Free -- Accuplacer Web-Based Study App -- Free
- ACT National (No Writing) $38.00 Administered on national test dates.
- ACT National (Plus Writing) $54.50 Administered on national test dates.
- ACT-Residual Local (Multiple Choice only) $45.00 Registration is required
- CLEP (PLA-Prior Learning Assessment) Earn College Credit for your life's experiences. Two payments are required.
- $80 paid to CLEP.
- $25.00 without essay, paid to SUU
- $35.00 with essay, paid to SUU.
- Administered every third Tuesday at 3 p.m.
- CLEP College Board/Home page
- Register/Make payment for CLEP at College Board
- SUU Online $25.00 Payment for CLEP (Without Essay)
- SUU Online $35.00 Payment for CLEP (With Essay)
- For further information email Tony Salso.
- GMAT - Not administered at SUU
- GRE - General - Not administered at SUU
- Contact ETS at 609-771-7670 or 866-473-4373 and request that "GRE Site # 19213" be added as a GRE General test site
- GRE - Subject - Administered on national test dates
- LSAT (LSAC) - $170.00 Administered on national test dates four times annually.
- MAT - $60.00 (Millers Analogies test). To make an appointment. Email Tony Salso
- Administered by appointment, Tuesdays and Thursdays between 12:30 – 5:30 p.m., except holidays.
- Last start time for this test is 4:15 p.m.
- Online Payment for MAT
- MCAT - Not administered at SUU
- MPRE (LSAC) - Administered on national test dates three times annually.
- ParaPro Assessment - $80.00. Prepayment is required, then registration.
- The ParaPro is a 2½ hour assessment that measures reading, writing, and basic math competencies.
- It will be administered on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month at 2:30 p.m. by appointment.
- Payment is to be made prior to requesting an appointment.
- After payment, email your payment receipt to Tony Salso and indicate your intention to take the ParaPro. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- POST - $30.00 (Police Officers Selection Test) Registration is required. email Tony Salso:
- email@example.comAdministered 1st and 4th Tue at 1:00 p.m. (except holidays).
- No calculators permitted.
- Online POST General info: http://www.stanard.com/public-safety/police-test/the-national-police-officer-selection-test
- Online POST Study Guide $5 https://www.applytoserve.com/Study/
- Online POST Practice Test $15 https://www.applytoserve.com/Study/
- Online Payment to SUU for the POST.
- SUU test dates and available seating.
- Register early - Only 24 testing stations for each session.
- PSI/CATS/FAA Test Administration - Future - By appointment Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays
- SAT Administered on national test dates
- TOEFL iBT - SUU test dates and available seating.