POINTS of DISTINCTION
- Students may earn a master’s degree in business administration with just one additional year of coursework beyond their four-year construction management undergraduate degree.
- Students work alongside faculty and professionals to construct a home.
- Students travel annually to national competitions that provide access to industry and graduate school recruiters.
Banking industry construction inspectors/loan officers, project engineers, building inspectors, insurance adjusters, general contractors, subcontractors, construction superintendents, construction foremen, real estate specialists, facility managers, concrete testers, estimators, schedulers, designers, architectural drafters, project coordinators, residential/commercial restoration specialists, etc.
Materials processing lab complete with state-of-the-art equipment as well as traditional machines and tools; indoor construction lab where project homes are constructed; and guest industry lecturers.
- Jobsite foreman and leadership opportunities
- National Home Builders Association Club and Associated General Contractors Club
- Service-learning opportunities regionally and abroad
- Summer internships