Transfer students with 24+ credits earned from a post-secondary institution (not including concurrent enrollment) will be admitted to SUU based on their college cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher. Transfer students with less than 24 credits earned from a post-secondary institution will be admitted to SUU based on their college cumulative GPA and their high school GPA and ACT/SAT scores.
How to Apply
First-time students (graduating high school within five years prior to attendance) must complete the following:
- Submit an admission application
- Submit the $50 non-refundable application fee at the end of the application or online at suu.edu/prostu/apply.html and select the TouchNet link. Late fees apply after July 15 for fall semester and December 1 for spring semester
- Submit an official transcript from each post-secondary institution attended. Please include transcripts from any schools where you have earned concurrent enrollment credits.
SUU Admissions Office
351 W University Blvd.
Cedar City, UT 84720
- Submit an official high school transcript. - Required only by students with less than 24 credit hours
- Submit ACT/SAT scores. - Required only by students with less than 24 credit hours
- SUU will accept applications after the admissions deadlines, but a $25 late fee will be assessed and the applicant may not be guaranteed admission.
Undergraduate admissions applicants are automatically considered for academic scholarships. Leadership scholarship consideration requires that an online resumé be submitted. Admissions applications and resume's must be completed before the scholarship deadline: December 1 for transfer students. If interested in a talent scholarship, please contact the specific department for requirements.