Transfer students with 24+ credits earned from a post-secondary institution (not including concurrent enrollment) will be admitted to SUU based on their college cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher. Transfer students with less than 24 credits earned from a post-secondary institution will be admitted to SUU based on their college cumulative GPA and their high school GPA and ACT/SAT scores.
To apply for admission you must:
- Submit an admission application by July 15 for fall semester, December 1 for spring semester, or One week prior to first day of class for summer semester*
- Submit the $50 application fee at the end of the application or by calling 435.586.7740
- Submit an official transcript from each post-secondary institution attended. Please include transcripts from any schools where you have earned concurrent enrollment credits.
SUU Admissions Office
351 W University Blvd.
Cedar City, UT 84720
- Submit an official high school transcript. - Required only by students with less than 24 credit hours
- Submit ACT/SAT scores. - Required only by students with less than 24 credit hours
- SUU will accept applications after the admissions deadlines, but a $25 late fee will be assessed and the applicant may not be guaranteed admission.
Undergraduate admissions applicants are automatically considered for academic scholarships. Leadership scholarship consideration requires that an online resumé be submitted. Admissions applications and resume's must be completed before the scholarship deadline: December 1 for transfer students. If interested in a talent scholarship, please contact the specific department for requirements.