High School/SUU Concurrent Enrollment

*** These courses will be on your college transcript and will be included in your cumulative college GPA. ***

Students who would like to attend high school and take college courses at the same time may be eligible for concurrent enrollment at SUU. Options include taking SUU courses at the students’ high school campus or taking courses at SUU. To take courses at a high school campus, consult a high school counselor. To take courses at SUU, contact SUU’s School of Continuing and Professional Studies or the Admissions Office. Applicants will need to:

  • complete a concurrent admissions application the first semester only;
  • pay the one-time, non-refundable application fee;
  • provide a copy of the high school transcript;
  • be of junior or senior standing in high school; and
  • have a minimum high school GPA of 3.0.

All college credits and grades received as a concurrent enrollment students will be reflected on the official transcript. Concurrent enrollment students are not eligible for financial aid. Students may apply as an undergraduate student after high school graduation by submitting a completed admissions application, high school transcript, and ACT scores. Once admitted as an undergraduate student, students are eligible for financial aid.

If you desire to take regular SUU courses:

  1. Submit the concurrent enrollment application form.
  2. Pay the one-time $50.00 admissions application fee 
  3. Submit a high school transcript to the Admissions Office at Southern Utah University.
  • If you are registering for regular courses, you must pay tuition and fees at the Cashier's Office or through your mySUU portal (
  • If an Iron County student is taking courses from the approved list, the tuition may be paid by the Iron County School District up to a maximum of 6 credit hours per semester.
  • All students must contact their high school counselor regarding eligible courses for which the district pays.

If you are taking Internet, EdNet or High School Campus Adjunct Courses:

Follow the process as designated above in concurrent enrollment.

Visit the School of Continuing & Professional Studies to find concurrent enrollment courses